Your Comments about 'Preachers, Patriots and Providence'

• A1
    Ron from Louisiana
    January 10, 2017 at 2:18 PM
    I wish you luck with your new series. I was an avid fan of your Backstage series and look forward to watching Preachers, Patriots and Providence. Kind regards.
  • A1
    Susan Joiner from Texas
    January 31, 2017 at 1:26 AM
    I am so looking forward to this! I've learned so much already from Frances & Friends, and I know this series is going to answer many of my questions, as well. God Bless you all!
  • A1
    Sheila mcclain from Florida
    February 04, 2017 at 6:58 PM
    Just watched the first episode of Preachers, Patriots, and Providence.....enjoyed it very much...and learned a lot...cannot wait until next week.
  • A1
    Rebekah Unnerstall from Illinois
    February 05, 2017 at 1:52 PM
    Knowledge we all need to defend our faith. Thank You!!!
  • A1
    Linda Lopez from Washington
    February 08, 2017 at 12:14 PM
    Love your program it good to see beautiful picture of all and great story's and blessing you send my way thank you try to watch everyday praying for you at Sbn take care Linda
  • A1
    carol philbrook from New Hampshire
    February 09, 2017 at 2:52 PM
    I absolutely love it. The graphics immediately capture your attention and the lesson is superb. Looking forward to the balance. Thank You. What a blessing .
  • A1
    Mary Ann Parisi from New York
    February 11, 2017 at 3:46 PM
    Great show last Sat...I can't wail until tonights show!!!! God bless you and your family and SBN!
  • A1
    Tony and Jeanine from Louisiana
    February 13, 2017 at 9:53 AM
    LOVE YOUR NEW SHOW!!!!! My wife and I are members of FWC and love it when you preach because of the history you give in your sermons so of course we were excited about this program. I can't wait for the companion book to come out too. We love you Brother Donnie and God Bless You!
  • A1
    Patricia Behringer from Non-US State
    February 16, 2017 at 5:06 AM
    Greetings from Germany Brother Donnie, I am a Nigerian who live in Germany. your new programm is so helpful and so much information . thank u so much.
  • A1
    DAVID BRUCE from California
    February 19, 2017 at 7:44 PM
    Donnie I really love your new program. I find it very interesting. I have read quite a bit about Martin Luther, and appreciate his work as you do. I hope you will bring us more programing like this. Keep up the good work. God bless you.
  • A1
    Lalita Cooblall from Maryland
    February 19, 2017 at 7:56 PM
    I enjoyed the information you have shared and I am looking forward for the rest in the future, great job!! very interesting.. God blessed!!!

Let us know what you think of 'Preachers, Patriots and Providence'

Use the form below to add your comments to this page.
PLEASE NOTE: Your comments will be moderated before publication.